Corporate Strategic Planning
We provide business owners with corporate financial planning advice in addition to looking after your own personal financial affairs. We work in conjunction with other professional advisers that assist our clients businesses, including Bank Managers, Accountants and Solicitors.
We have the expertise to help business owners develop a robust corporate financial planning strategy that includes the provision for pension planning through to business protection and commercial insurance.
It could simply be a case of reviewing, strengthening or streamlining your existing plans or it may be time to introduce a whole new set of employee benefits.
When advising companies and sole-traders, there are many aspects of the business that we take into consideration before providing corporate advice on some or all of the following areas;
• Group and Executive Pension schemes
• Group income protection
• Group Private Medical Insurance
• Group death-in-service and dependants benefit schemes
• Partnership protection and directors share protection
• Key person business protection
• Personal advice for your employees if required